The Argo Manunggal is a prominent and diversified business organization encompassing the Textile, Steel, Poultry, Property, Mining, Energy, PVC piping, Insurance, Plantation, etc.
The Group has been very successful in adapting to new markets and business challenges, both domestic and globally.
Established in 1949 by Mr. The Nin King from Textile Trading company to leading integrated Textile industry and diversified business portfolios.
As, one of the largest integrated Textile group in Indonesia, PT. Argo Pantes was listed on the JSE on January 07, 1991.
Group of Companies in Textile
* PT. Argo Pantes Tbk.
* PT. Citrasari Intibuana
* PT. Daya Manunggal (Damatex)
* PT. Grand Perintis Industry (Perintex)
* PT. Grand Pintalan Textile Industry
* PT. Grand Textile Industry (Grandtex)
* PT. Lawe Adyaprima Spinning Mills
* PT. Kamaltex
* PT. Karawang Utama Textile Industry
* PT. Kukuh Tangguh Sandang Mills (KTSM)
* PT. Pancacitra Wirabrothers
* PT. Sugih Brothers Spinning Mills
* PT. Suryakarya Pratama Textile
* PT. Tiga Manunggal Synthetic Industries (TImatex)
* PT. Dharma Maruwa Garment Industry
* PT. Dharma Valmode Textile Industry
* PT. Argo Beni Manunggal
* PT. Argo Fajar Textile Industry
Argo Manunggal Textile was established as a subsidiary company of Argo Manunggal Group.
Apparel group was established to widen Argo Manunggal Textile services. The division produced high quality finished garment to supply the world renowned brand.
Argo Manunggal Textile formed a strategic alliance with Nextec Applications Inc, USA to produce and market the Epic by Nextec brand performance fabric.
Argo Workwear was launched as a fabric brand of Argo Manunggal Textile, focusing on global technical workwear and corporate wear.
Argo manunggal Textile new website initiative launched as a continuity evolvement to deliver more value added products and services.
Expansion Plan in Garment production was realized on schedule which resulted in acguiring major European customers.
Important milestone of launching "Argo Care" as important brand of textile-related waste management business development. Argo Care business division has started business in Europe, Japan, Korea.
Argo Workwear important achievement to be positioned equally with other European textile manufacturers in A+A exhibition at Dusseldorf, Germany. This has brought tremendous attention from European Textiles Community.
Another expansion was realized in AMT's garment manufacturing plant in response to accurate performance in servicing overseas customers. This expansion has doubled its output to date.
Argo Care has also expanded its capacity by 100%, positioning the division among the largest textile-waste processor in the country.
Growth is the only agenda.
Epic by NextecEPIC by Nextec is a unique patented encapsulation technology that delivers additional performance benefits to all types of woven textiles in a single layer.
Epic technology meets the challenge of providing ultimate solutions for climate protection and wearer comfort.
Epic fabrics are suitable for competitive and general sportswear and equipment, leisure and streetwear, high performance workwear, military clothing and supplies, tents, sleeping bags, car and boat
Argo WorkwearArgo WorkWear takes quality as its top priority. We only use American and Australian Cotton and superior quality of polyester fibers. The dyes and auxiliaries are supplied by international reputable companies such as Dystar, Ciba, Clariant and BASF.
To ensure the quality of our products, we operate the best equipped in-house laboratory in the region.
The result of this quality pursuance, we have successfully achieved the
* Okotex 100 and ISO 9001 certifications.
* Distinct Characteristic - No Pill and Stay New/Everlast
* New technology established for Argo brand.
* Established according to European / American quality norms like ETSA (European Textile Services Association).
Argo CarePT Argo Pantes Tbk. was established in 1975 and specialized in textile industry with more than 30 years experience in the related industry. Our facility equipped with 500,000 spindles, weaving machines, dyeing facility and finishing machines.
We are sure that our Bleached Cotton can meet your standard quality requirement with competitive pricing as well.
The advantages of ARGO CARE Absorbent Bleached Cotton (Bleached Comber Noil) are:
1. Source of the raw material from our own spinning mill which uses only 100% Australian and American cotton and use Automatic Fiber Collecting Equipment to suck comber noil from Combing Machines to Baling Press automatically (ensure less contamination in the comber noil compared to manual collection) Raw material sourcing and quality are guaranteed
2. 100% Hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) bleached (without optical brightening agent)
3. Bleaching using the latest technology
4. Use Cotton Contamination Cleaning Machine (for White / Transparent / PP / Synthetic materials)
5. Quality standard conform with European Pharmacopeia
PT. Argo Manunggal Textile
Wisma Argo Manunggal
Jl. Gatot Subroto No.95 Kav.22
Jakarta 12930 - Indonesia
Tel. : +62-21 252 1138 / 1238
Fax. : +62-21 252 5401 / 0108
Factory in Tangerang :
Jl. M. H. Thamrin Km. 4
Tangerang 15177 - Indonesia
Tel. : +62-21 557 53838
Fax. : +62-21 557 73995
Factory in Salatiga :
Jl. Argo Busono No. 1
DS. Jurang Gunting
Kel. Ledok, Kec. Argo Mulyo
Jawa Tengah - Indonesia 50732
Tel. : +62 298322980 / 311458 /